I added the rubric to the project directions, but I’ll post it here as well:
- 10 pts. – Conscise biography or summary of subject
- 10 pts. – Strong explanation of the subject’s significance
- 5 pts. – Connect subject to at least one of the course themes
- 10 pts. – Proper In-text citations & Works Cited Section
The wiki page is worth a total of 45 points for the 1st quarter
Monday 9/12 – La Belle Epoque Outlines collected!
- Block 3: We’re back in Room 304 learning about the philosophy of Nietzsche and the era of La Belle Epoque
- Block 4: We’re back in the library to work on the wikis.
Tuesday 9/13 – Wikis due!
- Review key figures of La Belle Epoque, and learn about Freudian psychology
- Distribute Things Fall Apart
- Introduce Social Darwinism & Imperialism
- Introduce Imperialism Project